ReRun Inc. is putting more of its trademarked Moneigh horse paintings up for bid on E-Bay this week due to the overwhelming response by racing fans to its recent holiday auction. The current auction ends Feb. 5.
ReRun, the national Thoroughbred adoption program based in Kentucky, is beginning what will be an annual event called "Moneigh-Equine Expressions." Horses that have distinguished themselves on the track and in the breeding shed will vie for the honor of becoming the top "equine artist."
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Haskin: Bronwen Healy's American Adventure
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut