Topped by a Danzig season sold for $280,000, Equine Spectrum.com bloodstock exchange kicked off its online auctions on a successful note Wednesday. Equine Spectrum, a venture formed by breeding farms and bloodstock agencies, reported 21 of the 24 listed nominations were sold. With more than 80 bidders from North American and Europe participating, the sale grossed $1,321,500 for an average price of $62,928.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test