Topped by a Danzig season sold for $280,000, Equine Spectrum.com bloodstock exchange kicked off its online auctions on a successful note Wednesday. Equine Spectrum, a venture formed by breeding farms and bloodstock agencies, reported 21 of the 24 listed nominations were sold. With more than 80 bidders from North American and Europe participating, the sale grossed $1,321,500 for an average price of $62,928.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- The Ex Terminator
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener