Topped by a Danzig season sold for $280,000, Equine Spectrum.com bloodstock exchange kicked off its online auctions on a successful note Wednesday. Equine Spectrum, a venture formed by breeding farms and bloodstock agencies, reported 21 of the 24 listed nominations were sold. With more than 80 bidders from North American and Europe participating, the sale grossed $1,321,500 for an average price of $62,928.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn