Topped by a Danzig season sold for $280,000, Equine Spectrum.com bloodstock exchange kicked off its online auctions on a successful note Wednesday. Equine Spectrum, a venture formed by breeding farms and bloodstock agencies, reported 21 of the 24 listed nominations were sold. With more than 80 bidders from North American and Europe participating, the sale grossed $1,321,500 for an average price of $62,928.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- For January Race, Pegasus Field Depth Impressive
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year