Equibase announced that California Chrome's quest to become Thoroughbred racing's 12th Triple Crown winner helped drive unprecedented traffic across all Equibase electronic platforms.
Equibase Company has introduced leaders' lists that can be filtered through a variety of categorical sorts in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company announced it has added graded stakes profiles in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company has added Entries Plus -- a free interactive product available for races at all North American racetracks -- to the menu of handicapping information available at equibase.com.
Thoro-Graph, whose proprietary performance figures have been utilized by professional handicappers and horsemen alike for the past 25 years, has unveiled Thoro-Graph Form Ratings, which are available exclusively at equibase.com
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Equibase Co. hosted a record 562,582 total visitors on equibase.com on the three days that comprised the 2004 VISA Triple Crown, a 35.9% increase over 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar Sets Plan to Solve Turf Course Issue
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- Indiana Sire Lantana Mob Gets First Winner
- WV Hires New Lab; Purse Money Still in Limbo
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Illinois Tracks Seeking Fewer Dates in 2015
- Monmouth to Reduce Overnight Purses by 10%