Equibase announced that California Chrome's quest to become Thoroughbred racing's 12th Triple Crown winner helped drive unprecedented traffic across all Equibase electronic platforms.
Equibase Company has introduced leaders' lists that can be filtered through a variety of categorical sorts in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company announced it has added graded stakes profiles in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company has added Entries Plus -- a free interactive product available for races at all North American racetracks -- to the menu of handicapping information available at equibase.com.
Thoro-Graph, whose proprietary performance figures have been utilized by professional handicappers and horsemen alike for the past 25 years, has unveiled Thoro-Graph Form Ratings, which are available exclusively at equibase.com
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Equibase Co. hosted a record 562,582 total visitors on equibase.com on the three days that comprised the 2004 VISA Triple Crown, a 35.9% increase over 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- Keeneland September Yearling Sale Wrap 2014
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby