Equibase announced that California Chrome's quest to become Thoroughbred racing's 12th Triple Crown winner helped drive unprecedented traffic across all Equibase electronic platforms.
Equibase Company has introduced leaders' lists that can be filtered through a variety of categorical sorts in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company announced it has added graded stakes profiles in the Stats Central section on equibase.com.
Equibase Company has added Entries Plus -- a free interactive product available for races at all North American racetracks -- to the menu of handicapping information available at equibase.com.
Thoro-Graph, whose proprietary performance figures have been utilized by professional handicappers and horsemen alike for the past 25 years, has unveiled Thoro-Graph Form Ratings, which are available exclusively at equibase.com
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
Equibase Co. hosted a record 562,582 total visitors on equibase.com on the three days that comprised the 2004 VISA Triple Crown, a 35.9% increase over 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Downs Opens 12-Day Meet Sept. 5
- Viva Lad Steps Up for Presque Isle Mile
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon