Oui Say Oui, an Irish-bred daughter of Royal Applause, was purchased for $350,000 by Epona Bloodstock as the top-priced offering during the first half of the Nov. 8 session at the Keeneland November sale in Lexington.
Zoffany came charging with a late run under Johnny Murtagh to capture the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Aug. 8.
Keeneland's Director of Sales Geoffrey Russell termed the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale "a very good day at the office" as a slight drop in gross was untainted by a rising average and a strong middle market.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale