Sarah's Secret, whose unbeaten streak ended at four when she weakened in the San Clemente Handicap (gr. IIT) this summer, returns to action in the $100,000 Harold Ramser Sr. Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Santa Anita turf Oct. 16.
Off a scintillating win in the Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) in her turf debut, Summer Soiree ships cross-country for the $250,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) against a quality field Aug. 20.
Cambina, narrowly avoiding a collision in mid-stretch, surged between horses in the final strides to finish in a dead-heat for the win with Nereid in a spectacular finish to the $250,000 American Oaks (gr. IT) July 16.
Distance ability is the key as Star Billing, runner-up in last month's Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT), leads the field in the $250,000 American Oaks (gr. IT) over the Hollywood Park turf July 16.
Undefeated Star Billing, upset winner over Cambina in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) one month ago, faces her rival once again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park June 11.
Making just her second start, Star Billing lived up to her name by dusting her rivals in the $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. III) by 2 3/4 lengths on the Hollywood Park turf May 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation