The approximate post times and entries for the Dubai World Cup March 30 at Meydan along with race conditions. The post times are converted to Eastern Daylight Time to plan race viewing in the U.S.
When entries are drawn Oct. 31, here is what some of fields might look like read blog
Whether Hollywood Park's cancellation of its April 30 card due to insufficient entries will require a move to a four-day week is something track officials aren't ready to discuss. The cancellation resulted when attempts on both April 26 and April 28 to fill the Thursday card failed to yield enough entries to conduct racing.
Del Mar plans to fine tune its entry procedure this summer but maintain the same routine for scratches during its 43-day shore racing season that is off and running on July 18.
As post positions were drawn Wednesday for Saturday's Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the field finally settled in at seven runners after a few horsemen decided that the Belmont would be, then wouldn't be, a fine race in which to run their horses.
Churchill Downs will accept entries for races during its upcoming Oct. 29-Nov. 25 Fall Meet and subsequent race meets three days in advance of those races.
A total of 96 California and Florida breds were entered for Saturday's $3.6 million Sunshine Millions eight-race series at Gulfstream and Santa Anita.
A total of 135 horses remain engaged after the first forfeit stage for the 2002 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom Downs on June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts