Shuttle and former shuttle stallions achieved a 75% success rate in group I races in Australia April 16, accounting for three of the four winners.
Entrepreneur, an English classic winner who stood the last three breeding seasons in Japan, has been sold to stand at historic Voskhod Stud in Russia.
Multiple stakes winner Entepreneur has arrived at Jay Adcock's Red River Farms near Coushatta, La.
Coolmore stallion Entrepreneur will stand in 2002 at Suwa Farm near Aomori on the northern part of Japan's main island, Honshu.
Coolmore stallions Desert King and Entrepreneur, both of whom are European champions, will stand in Japan in 2002 on a one-year lease arrangement.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training