Indiana-based, grade III-placed stallion Silver Mountain will move from Swifty Farms to Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind., for the 2015 season.
Stakes winners Erlton and Entepreneur will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Entepreneur, a 6-year-old son of Cure the Blues who stood his first season at stud last year at The Stallion Park, will relocate to Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y. for the 2004 breeding season. His fee will be $1,500 live foal.
Stakes winner Entepreneur has been retired and will enter stud at James F. Edwards' The Stallion Park in Millbrook, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test