Indiana-based, grade III-placed stallion Silver Mountain will move from Swifty Farms to Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind., for the 2015 season.
Stakes winners Erlton and Entepreneur will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Entepreneur, a 6-year-old son of Cure the Blues who stood his first season at stud last year at The Stallion Park, will relocate to Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y. for the 2004 breeding season. His fee will be $1,500 live foal.
Stakes winner Entepreneur has been retired and will enter stud at James F. Edwards' The Stallion Park in Millbrook, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite