Indiana-based, grade III-placed stallion Silver Mountain will move from Swifty Farms to Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind., for the 2015 season.
Stakes winners Erlton and Entepreneur will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Entepreneur, a 6-year-old son of Cure the Blues who stood his first season at stud last year at The Stallion Park, will relocate to Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y. for the 2004 breeding season. His fee will be $1,500 live foal.
Stakes winner Entepreneur has been retired and will enter stud at James F. Edwards' The Stallion Park in Millbrook, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support