Indiana-based, grade III-placed stallion Silver Mountain will move from Swifty Farms to Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind., for the 2015 season.
Stakes winners Erlton and Entepreneur will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Entepreneur, a 6-year-old son of Cure the Blues who stood his first season at stud last year at The Stallion Park, will relocate to Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y. for the 2004 breeding season. His fee will be $1,500 live foal.
Stakes winner Entepreneur has been retired and will enter stud at James F. Edwards' The Stallion Park in Millbrook, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch