A Kentucky state judge ordered April 8 that a lien placed on the purse winnings from Einstein's victory in the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) be released, and directed the funds be given to a court-appointed receiver overseeing the financial affairs of Midnight Cry Stable, which is operated by recently-convicted disbarred attorneys Shirley Cunningham Jr. and William Gallion.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan