The second day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Fall Mixed sale built on the strength it showed during the opening session on Oct. 8. While the opening session showed depth in the weaning end of the market, Tuesday session's breadth stretched to the mares as well. Tuesday was the second of two consignor-preferred sessions.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan