The second day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Fall Mixed sale built on the strength it showed during the opening session on Oct. 8. While the opening session showed depth in the weaning end of the market, Tuesday session's breadth stretched to the mares as well. Tuesday was the second of two consignor-preferred sessions.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September