The preliminary findings of a study involving results from endoscopic throat examinations at New Zealand Thoroughbred auctions has provided conclusive evidence to support the current post-sale endoscopy grading system.
The Consignors and Commercial Breeders Association (CBA), which was formed in Central Kentucky earlier this year, has published a 20-page pamphlet about the pre-sale endoscopic evaluation of the throats of horses offered at public auction.
The use of a treadmill during endoscopic exams is becoming more common and useful.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch
- Brown Ships in Three for Hollywood Derby
- HRRN Plans Claiming Crown Coverage
- Valadorna Headed to Fair Grounds
- Derby Runner-Up Firing Line Retired