High Bank Syndicate's 3-year-old Sweet Hope made good in her first start against older distaffers when she captured the $205,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 6 at Delaware Park.
Puglisi Stable and Steve Klesaris' Miraculous Miss went from last after a half-mile to post a 1 1/2-length victory under Ramon Dominguez in the $200,900 Endine (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Delaware Park Saturday.
Michael Gill's Umpateedle drove clear in the final furlong to win the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) for sprinting fillies and mares at Delaware Park Saturday.
Ebony Breeze, one of several fillies and mares who ran against tougher company in their last start, should prove a slight favorite in Saturday's six-furlong Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze demonstrated a powerful closing kick to cruise to victory in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park Saturday.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze tops a field of seven entered in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen