High Bank Syndicate's 3-year-old Sweet Hope made good in her first start against older distaffers when she captured the $205,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 6 at Delaware Park.
Puglisi Stable and Steve Klesaris' Miraculous Miss went from last after a half-mile to post a 1 1/2-length victory under Ramon Dominguez in the $200,900 Endine (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Delaware Park Saturday.
Michael Gill's Umpateedle drove clear in the final furlong to win the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) for sprinting fillies and mares at Delaware Park Saturday.
Ebony Breeze, one of several fillies and mares who ran against tougher company in their last start, should prove a slight favorite in Saturday's six-furlong Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze demonstrated a powerful closing kick to cruise to victory in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park Saturday.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze tops a field of seven entered in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Newton to Receive Preakness Photography Award
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Leatherbury One of Four Voted to Hall of Fame
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby