Attorneys for Jess Jackson have named three additional defendants and new fraud charges involving the wine magnate's bloodstock acquisitions and purchase of the former Buckram Oak Farm in Kentucky in a motion for leave to file an amended complaint to the Superior Court of California in San Diego. The motion was filed March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA