Attorneys for Jess Jackson have named three additional defendants and new fraud charges involving the wine magnate's bloodstock acquisitions and purchase of the former Buckram Oak Farm in Kentucky in a motion for leave to file an amended complaint to the Superior Court of California in San Diego. The motion was filed March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning
- THS: Swale Stakes