German trainer Andreas Schutz has never been one to avoid a challenge and the 2001 Emirates World Series Racing Championship is one of the titles he will be setting his sights on this year. He holds a strong hand with a pair of runners in Caitano and Samum.
The Godolphin Seven Stars Competition, a free on-line contest tracking the success of horses campaigned by Godolphin Racing, has been enhanced for 2001, with prizes worth over $500,000.
The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere will join the Emirates World Series Racing Championship in 2001, it was announced in Paris by France Galop's Director General Louis Romanet, and by the Emirates World Series Committee in New York. The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere, which will be run on Oct. 7, 2001, will be the seventh race of 12, in the World Series, which starts with the Dubai World Cup on March 24 and ends with the Hong Kong Cup on December 16.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup Card
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line
- Fastnet Rock Filly Tops NZ Premier Sale
- Nerud-Owned and Bred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 175 for March 2YO Sale