Emirates Park Stud in Australia has purchased a half-interest in successful young sire Artie Schiller. An 11-year-old son of El Prado, Artie Schiller is based at WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky.
The number of horses bringing seven-figure prices rose to a sale total of six as the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling auction continued for a second day in Australia April 6.
Pennsylvania stallion Eavesdropper, a half-brother to leading sire A.P. Indy, has been sold to Emirates Park Stud in Australia.
If what Inglis & Sons CEO Mark Webster said is true about day three of the national Easter yearling sale being the best, then the Tuesday, April 22 session will be pure theater of the highest standard.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race