Emirates Park Stud in Australia has purchased a half-interest in successful young sire Artie Schiller. An 11-year-old son of El Prado, Artie Schiller is based at WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky.
The number of horses bringing seven-figure prices rose to a sale total of six as the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling auction continued for a second day in Australia April 6.
Pennsylvania stallion Eavesdropper, a half-brother to leading sire A.P. Indy, has been sold to Emirates Park Stud in Australia.
If what Inglis & Sons CEO Mark Webster said is true about day three of the national Easter yearling sale being the best, then the Tuesday, April 22 session will be pure theater of the highest standard.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight