Emirates Park Stud in Australia has purchased a half-interest in successful young sire Artie Schiller. An 11-year-old son of El Prado, Artie Schiller is based at WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky.
The number of horses bringing seven-figure prices rose to a sale total of six as the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling auction continued for a second day in Australia April 6.
Pennsylvania stallion Eavesdropper, a half-brother to leading sire A.P. Indy, has been sold to Emirates Park Stud in Australia.
If what Inglis & Sons CEO Mark Webster said is true about day three of the national Easter yearling sale being the best, then the Tuesday, April 22 session will be pure theater of the highest standard.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board