Emily Wygod builds on a family tradition. Download Now
Grade I winner Harmonious brought $2.8 million at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Nov. 6. Acquired by Mandore International Agency, the daughter of Dynaformer was consigned by Lane's End, agent.
Harmonious, a leading 3-year-old turf filly in 2010 for Martin, Pam, and Emily Wygod, has been retired from racing to become a broodmare.
In her stakes debut, Pam and Marty Wygod's homebred Harmonious swept to victory in the $250,000 American Oaks (gr. IT), outlasting Antares World on the Hollywood Park turf July 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit