Last year's Met Mile winner rallies to win the six-furlong grade II race on the Belmont Stakes undercard in 1:09.63.
One year after his back-to-back triumphs in the Westchester Stakes (gr. III) and Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I), Bribon seeks to get back to his winning ways in the $250,000 True North Handicap (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Munnings and Musket Man will square off in the grade I, $250,000 Carter Handicap April 3 at Aqueduct.
Custom for Carlos and Wall Street Wonder, both looking for their third straight win, will go up against three other stakes-winning older males including group III victor Elusive Warning in the March 6 Toboggan Handicap.
Four Roses Thoroughbreds' Diamond Stripes scored the biggest victory of his career March 29 at Nad al Sheba in Dubai, bravely battling back on the rail in the final sixteenth to take the $1-million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) by a length under Edgar Prado.
Four Roses Thoroughbreds' Diamond Stripes faces a tall task in topping a pair of local Godolphin stars in Saturday's Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) at Nad al Sheba.
Heavily-favored Asiatic Boy could do no better than third as 16-1 shot Elusive Warning gamely held off stablemate Blackat Blackitten to capture the Burj Nahaar (UAE-III) by a half-length at Nad al Sheba Mar. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available