The Goffs November foal sale got off to a roaring start in Ireland Nov. 15. The number sold and gross during the opening session were up 47% and 121.7% from a year ago.
Pasar Silbano, making her second American start for trainer James Cassidy, took control coming down the hillside turf course and drew off in the homestretch to win the $100,000 La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Santa Anita Feb. 1.
Elnadim, an Irish-based shuttle stallion currently at Derrinstown Stud, was represented by his first winner Wednesday when Wild as Elle won the second race at Keeneland.
Irish stallion Elnadim will shuttle once again to Westbury Stud in New Zealand, but this year's fee will be $7,500 less than last year's price
English champion Elnadim will be headed to Sheikh Hamdan's Derrinstown Stud in County Kildare in Ireland following current stallion duty at Westbury Stud in New Zealand.
Two-time English champion sprinter Elnadim will shuttle to Westbury Stud near Auckland, New Zealand, for the Southern Hemisphere season.
English champion Elnadim, grade II winner Intidab, and 6-year-old Shawaf will enter stud in 2001 at Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Two Unbeaten Favorites in Florida Sire Series
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes