Coax Me Chad, who launched a furious rally to finish second to Swale in the 1984 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), has died at age 32 at Wally Burress's farm near Columbia, Ky.
Elmer E. Miller, whose Coax Me Chad ran second in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), died Sept. 19 at a Cincinnati hospital after a long battle with cancer.
Elmer Miller's What A Bad Day, third in the Iroquois (gr. III), has suffered a knee injury and will not run in the $200,000-added Kentucky Jockey Club (gr. II) on Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm