Saratoga City Center will host Horse Technology 2004, the world's first-ever conference and expo dedicated to the growing links between technology and the equine industry, featuring handicappers Nick Kling and Tom Amello, trainers Todd Pletcher, Mark Hennig and Linda Rice, and Dr. Ernest Bailey, head of the International Horse Genome Project.
The Sport of Kings will converge with the age of technology when Saratoga Springs, N.Y. hosts the first-ever conference and expo dedicated exclusively to exploring and probing the potential impact and benefits advances in technology bring to the equine industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Ageless May Have Ideal Set-Up in Royal North
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- La Verdad True Speed of Honorable Miss at Spa
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher