CandyLand Farm's Herb and Ellen Moelis have raised millions for retired racehorses. Download Now
The Fasig-Tipton Eastern fall yearling sale returned to more solid financial ground during its two-day run that ended Oct. 6 in Timonium, Md.
Dan Rosenberg takes the place of Herb Moelis, who is retiring after 20 years at the helm of the charitable foundation.
Friday evening's Thoroughbred Charities of America Stallion Season and Art Auction was the most successful and perhaps most unique in the 17 year history of the event.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced the appointment of Betty Moran to its board of directors. The TCA is a fund raising organization that distributes grants to Thoroughbred rescue, retirement, research, education, backstretch, and handicap riding programs.
Herb and Ellen Moelis, founders of Thoroughbred Charities of America, have been named recipients of the Industry Service Award by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association it was announced Friday.
Equine Advocates to hold fundraiser in Saratoga Springs...Arlington honors Aspire Award winners and groom of the month.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- Longshot Rerun Marches to Miami Mile Score
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- G. G. Ryder Makes Grade in San Francisco Mile