CandyLand Farm's Herb and Ellen Moelis have raised millions for retired racehorses. Download Now
The Fasig-Tipton Eastern fall yearling sale returned to more solid financial ground during its two-day run that ended Oct. 6 in Timonium, Md.
Dan Rosenberg takes the place of Herb Moelis, who is retiring after 20 years at the helm of the charitable foundation.
Friday evening's Thoroughbred Charities of America Stallion Season and Art Auction was the most successful and perhaps most unique in the 17 year history of the event.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced the appointment of Betty Moran to its board of directors. The TCA is a fund raising organization that distributes grants to Thoroughbred rescue, retirement, research, education, backstretch, and handicap riding programs.
Herb and Ellen Moelis, founders of Thoroughbred Charities of America, have been named recipients of the Industry Service Award by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association it was announced Friday.
Equine Advocates to hold fundraiser in Saratoga Springs...Arlington honors Aspire Award winners and groom of the month.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze