Warmth of TCA celebration takes chill off a winter evening
CandyLand Farm's Herb and Ellen Moelis have raised millions for retired racehorses. Download Now
The Fasig-Tipton Eastern fall yearling sale returned to more solid financial ground during its two-day run that ended Oct. 6 in Timonium, Md.
Dan Rosenberg takes the place of Herb Moelis, who is retiring after 20 years at the helm of the charitable foundation.
Friday evening's Thoroughbred Charities of America Stallion Season and Art Auction was the most successful and perhaps most unique in the 17 year history of the event.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced the appointment of Betty Moran to its board of directors. The TCA is a fund raising organization that distributes grants to Thoroughbred rescue, retirement, research, education, backstretch, and handicap riding programs.
Herb and Ellen Moelis, founders of Thoroughbred Charities of America, have been named recipients of the Industry Service Award by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association it was announced Friday.
Equine Advocates to hold fundraiser in Saratoga Springs...Arlington honors Aspire Award winners and groom of the month.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby