Warren Byrne discusses Fastnet Rock colt, who is out of the U.S. champion Eliza. Watch Video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
As the largest yearling sale on the planet, Keeneland September tries to provide something for everyone and this year that will include 24 first-book yearlings by European-based sires.
Statue of Liberty, a Kentucky-bred son of Storm Cat, will shuttle to Eliza Park in Kerrie, Victoria, Australia, from East Stud in Japan for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
The Tattersalls July breeze-up sale concluded in England Friday with records across the board.
Most Popular Stories
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox