Warren Byrne discusses Fastnet Rock colt, who is out of the U.S. champion Eliza. Watch Video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
As the largest yearling sale on the planet, Keeneland September tries to provide something for everyone and this year that will include 24 first-book yearlings by European-based sires.
Statue of Liberty, a Kentucky-bred son of Storm Cat, will shuttle to Eliza Park in Kerrie, Victoria, Australia, from East Stud in Japan for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
The Tattersalls July breeze-up sale concluded in England Friday with records across the board.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis