Warren Byrne discusses Fastnet Rock colt, who is out of the U.S. champion Eliza. Watch Video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
As the largest yearling sale on the planet, Keeneland September tries to provide something for everyone and this year that will include 24 first-book yearlings by European-based sires.
Statue of Liberty, a Kentucky-bred son of Storm Cat, will shuttle to Eliza Park in Kerrie, Victoria, Australia, from East Stud in Japan for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
The Tattersalls July breeze-up sale concluded in England Friday with records across the board.
Most Popular Stories
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection