Warren Byrne discusses Fastnet Rock colt, who is out of the U.S. champion Eliza. Watch Video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
As the largest yearling sale on the planet, Keeneland September tries to provide something for everyone and this year that will include 24 first-book yearlings by European-based sires.
Statue of Liberty, a Kentucky-bred son of Storm Cat, will shuttle to Eliza Park in Kerrie, Victoria, Australia, from East Stud in Japan for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
The Tattersalls July breeze-up sale concluded in England Friday with records across the board.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory