Erdenheim Farm's Dr. Kashnikow earned his first stakes win Saturday's at Saratoga, taking the $200,000 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) by three-quarters of a length.
Jerome and John W. Amerman's Lido Palace reeled in Albert the Great in the stretch to win Saturday's $1,008,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) at Saratoga. Racing under nine less pounds than the 4-5 favorite, Lido Palace completed the 1 1/8 miles run on a fast track in 1:47.94 in defeating Albert the Great by two lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss