Sweet Talker kicked up a lot of excitement in October at Keeneland when she took the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes (gr. IT) in a three-horse photo finish. She was back at Keeneland making news again Wednesday, when she sold for $1,150,000 to Don Adam's Courtlandt Farm and topped the third session of the November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth