Sweet Talker kicked up a lot of excitement in October at Keeneland when she took the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes (gr. IT) in a three-horse photo finish. She was back at Keeneland making news again Wednesday, when she sold for $1,150,000 to Don Adam's Courtlandt Farm and topped the third session of the November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala
- Wallyanna Back for More in Saranac
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call