A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose