The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company will extend its research support into the field of veterinary medicine with specific focus on the equine athlete. A company contribution has been made to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation to underwrite the first Elastikon Equine Research Award.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout