Led by Caleb's Posse and Wilkinson, the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) drew a field of 10 for Thistledown's signature race on June 4.
A little more than three weeks ago Watch Me Go was dismissed at odds of 47-1 in the Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II). Now, the son of West Acre is the horse to beat in the $300,000 TVG Illinois Derby (gr. III).
The Fountain of Youth is where the real Triple Crown trail begins. From this point forward, everything starts to get serious. Read Blog
Who will win the 2011 Fountain of Youth? Who will complete the exacta? Who will come up empty? Now is your chance to see how your picks stack up against the rest of the BloodHorse.com community. Predict the Order
To Honor and Serve will make his much-anticipated 3-year-old debut against a well-rounded field in the $400,000 Fountain of Youth (gr. II) Feb. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
- By Steve Haskin
Over the past decade or so, racing has seen a new breed of owner enter the sport, many with a corporate philosophy. Read Blog
Ridden by Jesus Castanon, Shackleford took over from pacesetter El Grayling nearing the quarter-pole and bounded home for a 2 1/4-length victory in a key first-level allowance race for 3-year-olds Feb. 5 at Gulfstream.
Just because there are no 3-year-old dirt stakes at Gulfstream this weekend doesn't mean there are no races with Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) implications.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge