Multiple stakes winner Raise the Bluff came through with his first winner when his 2-year-old son Orlando Xpress scored at Emerald Downs Aug. 20.
A Cherokee Run filly sold for $92,000 to top the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association yearling sale Sept. 2 at the Morris J. Alhadeff Sales Pavilion at Emerald Downs.
Washington sire Tribunal died after fracturing his cannon bone when recovering from anesthesia Jan. 8.
Grade I winner Matty G will stand in 2007 at Ron and Nina Hagen's El Dorado Farms near Enumclaw, Wash.
Stakes winners Liberty Gold, Perigee Moon, and Valid Belfast have each been represented by their first winners.
Grade I stakes-placed Tribunal, a $1.8 million yearling purchase, has been sold by Robert and Beverly Lewis to a group of investors from the Pacific Northwest who are in the process of syndicating the 5-year-old son of Deputy Minister
Graded stakes winner Liberty Gold has been retired from racing and will stand on behalf of a syndicate at Ron and Nina Hagen's El Dorado Farms near Enumclaw, Wash.
Grade II winner Mula Gula, who completed his first season at stud at Ron and Nina Hagen's El Dorado Farms near Enumclaw, Wash., has been returned to trainer Jerry Hollendorfer at Golden Gate Fields and has as his goal the Oct. 27 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships. Owner Steven Gula has his eye on the Mile (gr. IT).
Grade II winner Mula Gula has been retired from racing and will enter stud for $2,000 live foal at Ron and Nina Hagen's El Dorado Farms near Enumclaw, Wash.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- A Few Early Thoughts on the Kentucky Derby Pace
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II