In another development in the ejection of Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, horsemen on the grounds are said to be buying Gill's horses even though they've been called a risk.
The Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, in a release, said Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill was ejected from Penn National to protect the orderly conduct of racing but made no mention of any charges against him.
Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill, ejected from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course Feb. 2 by order of the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, said he has no intention of reversing his decision to leave racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady