In another development in the ejection of Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, horsemen on the grounds are said to be buying Gill's horses even though they've been called a risk.
The Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, in a release, said Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill was ejected from Penn National to protect the orderly conduct of racing but made no mention of any charges against him.
Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill, ejected from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course Feb. 2 by order of the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, said he has no intention of reversing his decision to leave racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS
- Barretts May Sale Catalog Now Online
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm