In another development in the ejection of Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, horsemen on the grounds are said to be buying Gill's horses even though they've been called a risk.
The Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, in a release, said Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill was ejected from Penn National to protect the orderly conduct of racing but made no mention of any charges against him.
Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill, ejected from Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course Feb. 2 by order of the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission, said he has no intention of reversing his decision to leave racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Call Me George Pulls New Orleans 'Cap Upset