In keeping with most other sales this year of 2-year-olds in training, the Ocala Breeders' Sale Co. ended its two day June sale June 17 with decreases in all major indices.
A Cape Town colt brought $310,000 to top the third session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring 2-year-olds in training sale April 26. He was purchased by George Coleman and consigned by Eisaman Equine, agent.
A well-built son of Forest Wildcat brought a final bid of $900,000 to kick start day two of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March select 2-year-olds in training sale at the Central Florida auction house.
A colt by Smoke Glacken consigned by Eisaman Equine, Agent, was sold for $220,000 to Joe Brocklebank, Agent For Jeff Singer Racing, to top Tuesday's opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2006 June Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training and Horses of Racing Age.
The wild and wacky juvenile sale season continued Wednesday with yet another mark set, this time a record for the Ocala Breeders Sales Co.'s April auction.
A colt by Wild Zone zipped an eighth in :10 1/5, the fastest work at the distance Sunday among horses slated to sell next week. The workout was during the first session of the Under Tack Preview for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's March Sale of Selected 2-Year-Olds in Training.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack