Glen Hill Farm's Global View, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Galileo, has been acquired by Ascot Stud in South Africa to launch his stallion career during next year's Southern Hemisphere season.
Son of Galileo gets gutsy win by a neck over Storming Inti. Connections for the Glen Hill Farm colt believe he will just keep getting better.
Global View, making his stakes debut in the $100,000 Generous (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf Nov. 30, collared pacesetter Ontology past the eighth pole and scored to victory over five rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS