Glen Hill Farm's Global View, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Galileo, has been acquired by Ascot Stud in South Africa to launch his stallion career during next year's Southern Hemisphere season.
Son of Galileo gets gutsy win by a neck over Storming Inti. Connections for the Glen Hill Farm colt believe he will just keep getting better.
Global View, making his stakes debut in the $100,000 Generous (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf Nov. 30, collared pacesetter Ontology past the eighth pole and scored to victory over five rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective