Glen Hill Farm's Global View, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Galileo, has been acquired by Ascot Stud in South Africa to launch his stallion career during next year's Southern Hemisphere season.
Son of Galileo gets gutsy win by a neck over Storming Inti. Connections for the Glen Hill Farm colt believe he will just keep getting better.
Global View, making his stakes debut in the $100,000 Generous (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf Nov. 30, collared pacesetter Ontology past the eighth pole and scored to victory over five rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff