Glen Hill Farm's Global View, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Galileo, has been acquired by Ascot Stud in South Africa to launch his stallion career during next year's Southern Hemisphere season.
Son of Galileo gets gutsy win by a neck over Storming Inti. Connections for the Glen Hill Farm colt believe he will just keep getting better.
Global View, making his stakes debut in the $100,000 Generous (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf Nov. 30, collared pacesetter Ontology past the eighth pole and scored to victory over five rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine