The 11th annual Edwin J. Gregson Foundation dinner will honor the Oak Tree Racing Association Aug. 8 at the Grand Del Mar in San Diego, Calif.
A crowd of about 350 people turned out to honor trainers Jack Van Berg and Ron McAnally at The Grand Del Mar hotel in Del Mar, Calif. Aug 9 to benefit the Edwin J. Gregson Foundation.
The Edwin J. Gregson Foundation will host a charity fundraising dinner Aug. 9 honoring American Hall of Fame trainers Ron McAnally and Jack Van Berg for their phenomenal careers and contributions to racing.
More than racing will miss Trudy McCaffery, Trudy McCaffery will miss racing. One of the most popular people in the sport, the prominent horse owner and breeder who died Feb. 12 at 62 after a long battle with cancer had an unmatched love of the game.
The California Thoroughbred Trainers, in a charitable evening to benefit the Edwin J. Gregson Foundation, gathered to honor retired Hall of Fame jockeys Eddie Delahoussaye and Laffit Pincay Jr. at a dinner April 5 at the Twin Palms restaurant in Pasadena. Nearly 400 people attended the event, which raised more than $75,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Tiz Wonderful Colt Sells for OKC Sale Record
- Storm and a Half to Stand in Iowa