The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has approved a plan to distribute an additional $1 million in purse money from the Kentucky Thoroughbred Development Fund in 2014 and 2015.
An advisory panel to the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has given final approval to regulatory changes that include permitting an owner to void the claim of a horse that tested positive.
Two panels of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission have begun the lengthy--and potentially contentious--process of reviewing and revising the state's medication regulations.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's Equine Drug Research Council has withdrawn support and funding for one of six projects that it had approved for 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- New York Horsemen Commit Money to Jockey Fund
- Enhanced Security for Whitney, Travers Horses
- Keeneland Begins Installation of Dirt Surface
- Revenue Down, Income Up for PNGI
- That Handicapping Show: Jim Dandy Stakes
- Maybry's Boy to E.A. Ranches
- Texas AG Asked to Rule on Historical Racing
- My Option, La Tia Tangle in Ontario Matron
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy