Because of an increase in the number of horses entered, Tattersalls has made changes in its schedule for the October yearling sale in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 183 horses for the Craven breeze up sale. The auction is scheduled for April 17-19 in England.
The Tattersalls July breeze-up sale concluded in England Friday with records across the board.
Most Popular Stories
- Toast of New York Out of Dubai World Cup
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Ike Walker Rules South Mississippi at FG
- At Santa Anita, Prat Delivers at a Price
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- That Handicapping Show: Santa Anita Handicap
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia