Speedway Stable's Hard Not to Like will attempt to become the second repeat winner of the $300,000 Jenny Wiley (gr. IT) April 11, when she takes on seven rivals in the 1 1/16-mile grass test.
Brereton C. Jones' Albano looks to kick off what could be a breakthrough year when he heads the Louisiana Handicap; grade I winner Kitten's Dumplings returns for her first race since November of 2013 in the Marie G. Krantz.
Five-year-old mare faces nine opponents in seven-furlong dash at Arlington Park
Judy the Beauty, the 3-5 favorite, wins the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland. The 5-year-old Ghostzapper mare is owned and trained by Wesley Ward.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Kitten's Dumplings, eye-catching winner of the Edgewood Stakes in her first start over the Churchill Downs turf, returns to the Louisville track as the likely favorite in the $100,000 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 15.
Aptly named Unbelievable Dream gave jockey Joel Rosario a remarkable fifth win at Keeneland April 18 when she charged from off the pace to capture the grade III Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Paulassilverlining Tops Honorable Miss Handicap
- Lady Eli’s Amazing Story Continues
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score