Speedway Stable's Hard Not to Like will attempt to become the second repeat winner of the $300,000 Jenny Wiley (gr. IT) April 11, when she takes on seven rivals in the 1 1/16-mile grass test.
Brereton C. Jones' Albano looks to kick off what could be a breakthrough year when he heads the Louisiana Handicap; grade I winner Kitten's Dumplings returns for her first race since November of 2013 in the Marie G. Krantz.
Five-year-old mare faces nine opponents in seven-furlong dash at Arlington Park
Judy the Beauty, the 3-5 favorite, wins the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland. The 5-year-old Ghostzapper mare is owned and trained by Wesley Ward.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Kitten's Dumplings, eye-catching winner of the Edgewood Stakes in her first start over the Churchill Downs turf, returns to the Louisville track as the likely favorite in the $100,000 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 15.
Aptly named Unbelievable Dream gave jockey Joel Rosario a remarkable fifth win at Keeneland April 18 when she charged from off the pace to capture the grade III Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Company Selected to Update AHC Impact Study
- Nine Entries Added to Fasig-Tipton November
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill