Speedway Stable's Hard Not to Like will attempt to become the second repeat winner of the $300,000 Jenny Wiley (gr. IT) April 11, when she takes on seven rivals in the 1 1/16-mile grass test.
Brereton C. Jones' Albano looks to kick off what could be a breakthrough year when he heads the Louisiana Handicap; grade I winner Kitten's Dumplings returns for her first race since November of 2013 in the Marie G. Krantz.
Five-year-old mare faces nine opponents in seven-furlong dash at Arlington Park
Judy the Beauty, the 3-5 favorite, wins the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland. The 5-year-old Ghostzapper mare is owned and trained by Wesley Ward.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Kitten's Dumplings, eye-catching winner of the Edgewood Stakes in her first start over the Churchill Downs turf, returns to the Louisville track as the likely favorite in the $100,000 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 15.
Aptly named Unbelievable Dream gave jockey Joel Rosario a remarkable fifth win at Keeneland April 18 when she charged from off the pace to capture the grade III Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines