Trainers Ron McAnally and Jack Van Berg will be honored during the annual Edwin J. Gregson Foundation annual dinner being held this year at Del Mar.
Trainer Alexis Barba is looking at lucky, in more ways than one. Her colt, Make Music for Me, who has been close to Lookin At Lucky three times, will get another shot in the Kentucky Derby.
Thoroughbred owner Mike Pegram will be honored at a dinner presented by the Edwin Gregson Foundation, which helps provide college scholarships to the children of backstretch workers.
The Southern California racetrack community gathered for a rare chance to hear Mace Siegel make a speech when the Gregson Foundation honored him and his daughter, Samantha, at a dinner in Pasadena April 15.
Roland Richard Sahm, who along with his wife, Ramona, campaigned Thoroughbreds throughout the late 1980s, including 1986 Hollywood Gold Cup (gr. I) winner Super Diamond, died on Jan. 25 at age 85 at his home in Rancho Santa Fe.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- New Zealand Yearling Sale Continues Strong
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes