Breeders' Cup Ltd. announced March 14 that its director of racing and nominations, Joshua Christian, will be on assignment in Europe for an extended recruitment effort between April and October this year.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Quelle Amore and Shawmari Lodge were each sold for 300,000 guineas to top the penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale on Dec. 1.
Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm has added Ed Sackville and Jean-Marie Callier to its team of advisers.
Ed Sackville has joined Lillingston Bloodstock and is based at its new office in Hungerford, England. He replaces Rachel Boffey and will specialize in broodmares, stallions, yearling purchases, and bloodstock portfolio management.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn