Breeders' Cup Ltd. announced March 14 that its director of racing and nominations, Joshua Christian, will be on assignment in Europe for an extended recruitment effort between April and October this year.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Quelle Amore and Shawmari Lodge were each sold for 300,000 guineas to top the penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale on Dec. 1.
Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm has added Ed Sackville and Jean-Marie Callier to its team of advisers.
Ed Sackville has joined Lillingston Bloodstock and is based at its new office in Hungerford, England. He replaces Rachel Boffey and will specialize in broodmares, stallions, yearling purchases, and bloodstock portfolio management.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin