Breeders' Cup Ltd. announced March 14 that its director of racing and nominations, Joshua Christian, will be on assignment in Europe for an extended recruitment effort between April and October this year.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Quelle Amore and Shawmari Lodge were each sold for 300,000 guineas to top the penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale on Dec. 1.
Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm has added Ed Sackville and Jean-Marie Callier to its team of advisers.
Ed Sackville has joined Lillingston Bloodstock and is based at its new office in Hungerford, England. He replaces Rachel Boffey and will specialize in broodmares, stallions, yearling purchases, and bloodstock portfolio management.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby