Breeders' Cup Ltd. announced March 14 that its director of racing and nominations, Joshua Christian, will be on assignment in Europe for an extended recruitment effort between April and October this year.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Quelle Amore and Shawmari Lodge were each sold for 300,000 guineas to top the penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale on Dec. 1.
Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm has added Ed Sackville and Jean-Marie Callier to its team of advisers.
Ed Sackville has joined Lillingston Bloodstock and is based at its new office in Hungerford, England. He replaces Rachel Boffey and will specialize in broodmares, stallions, yearling purchases, and bloodstock portfolio management.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Untapable to Face Males in Haskell
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Los Alamitos Meet Handles $5 Million a Day
- First Starter Wins for Indiana Sire Dr Large
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 414 Bedford Land
- Sentient Jet Returns as Breeders' Cup Sponsor
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title