Mutliple grade II winner Stormy Lucy is the 124-pound highweight in the June 28 Royal Heroine Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park that is expected to mark the U.S. debut of New Zealand champion Habibi.
Favored Stormy Lucy made her new connections look good when she came from off the pace to catch Miss Serendipity in the final strides to win the Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIIT) by a neck April 13 on the turf at Santa Anita.
Stormy Lucy, sold privately since her recent win in the Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT), returns to action for her new connections in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIIT) April 13 on the Santa Anita Park turf.
Stormy Lucy, winner of the March 16 Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita, has been sold privately to Steve Moger and has been moved to the barn of Moger's brother, Ed.
Eight of 10 incumbents are among the 15 individuals that won election to the Thoroughbred Owners of California board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress