Echo Eddie and Disturbingthepeace are both in the Orient for the Japan Cup sprint race on March 30.
Debonair Joe, who in only 3 1/2 months went from being a $12,500 claimer to a grade I stakes winner, will run in the $100,000 Ken Maddy Sprint at Golden Gate Fields Saturday.
After Captain Squire scored a 5 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $250,000 FedEx Sunshine Millions Sprint at Santa Anita in a blistering time of 1:08.15, trainer Jeff Mullins left little doubt on what's on his mind later this year.
Kona Gold had his final breeze over the Santa Anita main track Friday morning for Sunday's $150,000 Palos Verdes Handicap (gr. II) for older horses at six furlongs.
On Sunday at Saratoga, Orientate seeks his third graded stakes victory on the year as a prohibitive favorite in the 18th running of the $200,000 A.G. Vanderbilt Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill