Echo Eddie and Disturbingthepeace are both in the Orient for the Japan Cup sprint race on March 30.
Debonair Joe, who in only 3 1/2 months went from being a $12,500 claimer to a grade I stakes winner, will run in the $100,000 Ken Maddy Sprint at Golden Gate Fields Saturday.
After Captain Squire scored a 5 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $250,000 FedEx Sunshine Millions Sprint at Santa Anita in a blistering time of 1:08.15, trainer Jeff Mullins left little doubt on what's on his mind later this year.
Kona Gold had his final breeze over the Santa Anita main track Friday morning for Sunday's $150,000 Palos Verdes Handicap (gr. II) for older horses at six furlongs.
On Sunday at Saratoga, Orientate seeks his third graded stakes victory on the year as a prohibitive favorite in the 18th running of the $200,000 A.G. Vanderbilt Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year