Tyler Baze resumes riding at Oak Tree Wednesday after undergoing treatment for an eating disorder that dropped his weight to about 100 pounds, according to his agent, Ivan Puhich. Santa Monica nutritionist Dr. Phil Goglia treated the 22-year-old Baze, who struggled through a 62-race losing streak during the Del Mar meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Jon Court Hits 4,000-Win Milestone
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm