Three months after Australia's first-ever outbreak of equine influenza, an independent inquiry into the history and management of the outbreak is uncovering troubling flaws in the government's quarantine procedures, according to recently published inquiry transcripts.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill