Three months after Australia's first-ever outbreak of equine influenza, an independent inquiry into the history and management of the outbreak is uncovering troubling flaws in the government's quarantine procedures, according to recently published inquiry transcripts.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes