Three months after Australia's first-ever outbreak of equine influenza, an independent inquiry into the history and management of the outbreak is uncovering troubling flaws in the government's quarantine procedures, according to recently published inquiry transcripts.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Wildcat Red Stretches Speed Toward Classics
- KEEP Opposes Open-Ended Gambling Measure
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome