The action stepped up a notch on the second day of the Tattersalls autumn horses-in-training sale Oct. 28, with 19 lots selling for 100,000 guineas ($169,619 in United States funds) or more and a 90% clearance rate.
Measuring Time led the way during the third session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. The 3-year-old son of Dubai Destination and the Barathea mare Inchberry brought 310,000 guineas ($520,582 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Ben's Cat Seeks Governor's Cup
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- Night Prowler Well-Spotted in Rich Penn Mile
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- WGOH: Restoring, Not Expanding
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes