The Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration held at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain in New York City June 6 raised approximately $400,000 with approximately 300 people in attendance.
The June 6 Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration hosted at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain will feature an auction to benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Chef and racehorse owner Bobby Flay has been selected as the recipient of the Earle I. Mack Thoroughbred Champion Award.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- 375 Yearlings Cataloged for Arqana Sale
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team