Genuine Reward, one of only two living foals produced by 1980 Kentucky Derby (gr. I)-winning filly Genuine Risk, has found a new home at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center near Lexington.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Genuine Reward, the first live foal produced from Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Genuine Risk (by Exclusive Native), and stakes winner Chenin Blanc will stand the 2001 season at Stephen and Donna Dennehy's Eagle Point Farm near Ashland, Va.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland