Genuine Reward, one of only two living foals produced by 1980 Kentucky Derby (gr. I)-winning filly Genuine Risk, has found a new home at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center near Lexington.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Genuine Reward, the first live foal produced from Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Genuine Risk (by Exclusive Native), and stakes winner Chenin Blanc will stand the 2001 season at Stephen and Donna Dennehy's Eagle Point Farm near Ashland, Va.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup