Genuine Reward, one of only two living foals produced by 1980 Kentucky Derby (gr. I)-winning filly Genuine Risk, has found a new home at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center near Lexington.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Genuine Reward, the first live foal produced from Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Genuine Risk (by Exclusive Native), and stakes winner Chenin Blanc will stand the 2001 season at Stephen and Donna Dennehy's Eagle Point Farm near Ashland, Va.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Catalog Online for Barretts Select Sale