Genuine Reward, one of only two living foals produced by 1980 Kentucky Derby (gr. I)-winning filly Genuine Risk, has found a new home at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center near Lexington.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Genuine Reward, the first live foal produced from Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Genuine Risk (by Exclusive Native), and stakes winner Chenin Blanc will stand the 2001 season at Stephen and Donna Dennehy's Eagle Point Farm near Ashland, Va.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement