Genuine Reward, one of only two living foals produced by 1980 Kentucky Derby (gr. I)-winning filly Genuine Risk, has found a new home at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center near Lexington.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Genuine Reward, the first live foal produced from Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Genuine Risk (by Exclusive Native), and stakes winner Chenin Blanc will stand the 2001 season at Stephen and Donna Dennehy's Eagle Point Farm near Ashland, Va.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal