The Leopard, the highest-priced auction 2-year-old of 2007 and one of the top juvenile turf runners that year, has been retired from racing to stand at Haras La Quebrada in Argentina.
Fusaichi Samurai, a record-priced $4.5 million son of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, was an impressive two-length winner in his debut Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Two of the highest-priced broodmares at the Keeneland November sale, Flat Fleet Feet and Ela Athena, produced offspring
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015