The Leopard, the highest-priced auction 2-year-old of 2007 and one of the top juvenile turf runners that year, has been retired from racing to stand at Haras La Quebrada in Argentina.
Fusaichi Samurai, a record-priced $4.5 million son of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, was an impressive two-length winner in his debut Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Two of the highest-priced broodmares at the Keeneland November sale, Flat Fleet Feet and Ela Athena, produced offspring
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Unbridled Unleashed