The widow and son of the late jockey E. J. Perrodin are looking forward to a special night of remembrance when the rider is inducted into the Fair Grounds Hall of Fame March 4.
There were a lot of high points along the way in the lengthy and distinguished riding career of Louisiana-born jockey Elvis (E. J.) Perrodin, but at 55 years of age, the popular reinsman decided to hang up his tack.
Most Popular Stories
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount