The widow and son of the late jockey E. J. Perrodin are looking forward to a special night of remembrance when the rider is inducted into the Fair Grounds Hall of Fame March 4.
There were a lot of high points along the way in the lengthy and distinguished riding career of Louisiana-born jockey Elvis (E. J.) Perrodin, but at 55 years of age, the popular reinsman decided to hang up his tack.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes
- HRRN to Provide Live Coverage of Travers Card
- American Pharoah Arrives at Saratoga
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers
- Messara Keynote Speaker at IFHA Conference