The widow and son of the late jockey E. J. Perrodin are looking forward to a special night of remembrance when the rider is inducted into the Fair Grounds Hall of Fame March 4.
There were a lot of high points along the way in the lengthy and distinguished riding career of Louisiana-born jockey Elvis (E. J.) Perrodin, but at 55 years of age, the popular reinsman decided to hang up his tack.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day