California stakes winner Spensive has been relocated to E. A. Ranches near Santa Ysabel, Calif.
Ernest Auerbach, who campaigned several California graded stakes winners, died Feb. 1 of pancreatic cancer at his Pacific Palisades, Calif. home.
Stakes-placed Massive is standing at Ernest Auerbach's E. A. Ranches near Santa Ysabel, Calif.
Soul of the Matter, a millionaire and grade I winner who started his stud career in Japan, sired his first reported U.S. foal Jan. 30.
For the 2005 breeding season, three more stallions have been added to the roster at Ernest Auerbach's E.A. Ranches near Santa Ysabel, Calif. Joining Soul of the Matter and Paster's Caper will be Defy Logic, Game Plan, and Magesterian.
Argentine-bred Star Cross earned his first career graded stakes victory in Saturday's San Pasqual Handicap (gr. II), edging ahead of Nose The Trade in the late stages to win by a half-length at Santa Anita.
Soul of the Matter, who has stood his entire seven-year stud career at the Breeders Stallion Station in Japan, returns to the U.S. for the 2004 breeding season at Ernest Auerbach's E. A. Ranches near Santa Ysabel, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Prince Bishop Makes Strong Meydan Statement
- Silent Achiever, Vespa Win in New Zealand
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Using Bursography to Diagnose Palmar Foot Pain
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33