Lady of Venice, a French-bred filly who was making her American debut, scored an authoritative win in the $109,100 Appalachian Stakes for 3-year-old fillies Sunday at Keeneland.
Favored Dyna's Destiny nosed Best Mom at the wire to win the $80,175 Bedanken for 3-year-old fillies on the turf Sunday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Fifth at the top of the stretch, J'ray charged between the leaders inside the sixteenth pole to post an upset in the $112,000 Jessamine Stakes for 2-year-old fillies on the Keeneland turf Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown