Lady of Venice, a French-bred filly who was making her American debut, scored an authoritative win in the $109,100 Appalachian Stakes for 3-year-old fillies Sunday at Keeneland.
Favored Dyna's Destiny nosed Best Mom at the wire to win the $80,175 Bedanken for 3-year-old fillies on the turf Sunday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Fifth at the top of the stretch, J'ray charged between the leaders inside the sixteenth pole to post an upset in the $112,000 Jessamine Stakes for 2-year-old fillies on the Keeneland turf Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- Keeneland Begins Installation of Dirt Surface
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher