Odds-on favorite Cerro (IRE) gave trainer Rick Mettee his first win as the conditioner for Team Valor International when he was all out to land the $75,000 Canonero II Stakes June 1 at Pimlico Race Course.
Team Valor International's Cerro is the overwhelming favorite to win Pimlico Race Course's final stakes race of the spring meeting, the $100,000 Canonero II for 3-year olds June 1.
Dynamic Strike will try for a second straight stakes win at Laurel Park and fourth consecutive victory overall at the track in the $150,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby