Odds-on favorite Cerro (IRE) gave trainer Rick Mettee his first win as the conditioner for Team Valor International when he was all out to land the $75,000 Canonero II Stakes June 1 at Pimlico Race Course.
Team Valor International's Cerro is the overwhelming favorite to win Pimlico Race Course's final stakes race of the spring meeting, the $100,000 Canonero II for 3-year olds June 1.
Dynamic Strike will try for a second straight stakes win at Laurel Park and fourth consecutive victory overall at the track in the $150,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training