Odds-on favorite Cerro (IRE) gave trainer Rick Mettee his first win as the conditioner for Team Valor International when he was all out to land the $75,000 Canonero II Stakes June 1 at Pimlico Race Course.
Team Valor International's Cerro is the overwhelming favorite to win Pimlico Race Course's final stakes race of the spring meeting, the $100,000 Canonero II for 3-year olds June 1.
Dynamic Strike will try for a second straight stakes win at Laurel Park and fourth consecutive victory overall at the track in the $150,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music