Odds-on favorite Cerro (IRE) gave trainer Rick Mettee his first win as the conditioner for Team Valor International when he was all out to land the $75,000 Canonero II Stakes June 1 at Pimlico Race Course.
Team Valor International's Cerro is the overwhelming favorite to win Pimlico Race Course's final stakes race of the spring meeting, the $100,000 Canonero II for 3-year olds June 1.
Dynamic Strike will try for a second straight stakes win at Laurel Park and fourth consecutive victory overall at the track in the $150,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury